All the members of Pehla Trade : Board Members and the Senior Management team shall act within the authority and always keep the best interests of company in view and follow the following guidelines:
- Shall act in accordance with the highest possible standard of personal and professional integrity, and follow an ethical way while performing their duties and responsibilities.
- Shall not hold any position or job in outside business or other interest that is prejudicial to the interests of the Company.
- Shall avoid having any kind of personal interest or financial interest in any business dealings which is concerning the Company.
- Shall act in utmost good faith and fulfill the fiduciary obligations without compromising their independence of judgment.
- Shall not exploit opportunities that are discovered through use of corporate property, information or position, for their own personal gain, unless the opportunity is disclosed fully in writing to the Board of Directors of the Company and the Board declines to pursue such opportunity and allow him to avail such opportunity.
- Shall not accept any offer, payment or anything of value from customers, vendors, consultants etc. that is perceived as intended, directly or indirectly, to influence any business decision.
- Shall not compete or have that motive, whether directly or indirectly with the Company.
- Shall always follow and promote professionalism in the Company.
No Insider Trading
The Board Members and the Senior Management team shall comply with the Code of Internal Procedures and conduct for prevention of Insider Trading in dealing with securities of the Company.
Compliance of Law
The Board members and the Senior Management personnel shall have appropriate knowledge of the legal requirements relating to their duties in order to recognize potential dangers and to know when to seek advice from the Finance and Secretarial and Legal department and shall comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the business of the company.
Conduct of Business
The Board Members and the Senior Management team shall conduct the company’s business in most transparent manner always and in meeting its obligations to shareholders and other stakeholders The Board Members and the Senior Management team shall not be involved in any activity that would have any adverse effect on the objectives of the Company or against national interest. The corporate objective which are being pursued shall be to maintain competitive edge of the company and must be in most ethical manner favorable for society as well.
In case of any unethical behavior , the Directors and the Senior Management team shall immediately bring to the notice of the Board.
Amendments of the Code
Any amendment or updation of any provision of this code can be made only by the Board of Directors of Pehla Trade and shall promptly be disclosed on the Pehla Trade’s website stating the details about the nature of the amendment .